This series, titled “Organisations that Reinvent Themselves to Keep Evolving”, is made up of eight chapters where we share the keys of our own transformation over the past few years. Chapter 1 focuses on inspiration and insight, on the time when we chose to look up. Chapter 2 discusses the willingness to share. In chapter 3, we will tell you how we redesigned our services in response to new demands – one of the most radical changes in our transformation.
At K2K Emocionando, we think, we act and we feel. We are moved by feelings. We know how to move and motivate people, how to make them aware of the need for change, how to make them feel that they are the actors of change, that they are the true owners of shared success.
For many years, K2K Emocionando has focused on deep organisational change only – that is, on a kind of structural transformation led by our team. If in the organisation we are working with they think no-one can lead the transformation from the inside, we take over the process and coordinate it ourselves. That is the way we work.
In 2018, inspired by methods like holacracy and sociocracy, and responding to organisations asking us to travel the road to transformation with them, we embarked on reflection upon the services we offered, in an effort to better meet their needs and to facilitate their processes of transformation.
The result was a broader range of services, including not only coordinated structural transformation but also nine additional services that are consistent with the principles and values wired into our DNA. The new services included:
- structural transformation without coordination from our team.
- territorial transformation beyond the business sphere at the local level (area, town or region).
- intensification of transformation processes already under way in order to move neatly towards NER.
- consultancy about transformation processes for management bodies in organisations.
- participatory, strategic thinking to understand the purpose, relationships and values of organisations and how to implement them after a full review of the current situation.
- prototyping of transformation processes for organisations that are not ready to embark on a global transformation.
- awareness raising and training for the first steps in transformation: master’s programmes, seminars, workshops, courses and other activities focusing on specific topics, individual or group coaching, etc.
- ORBICO diagnosis, that is, analysis of global sustainability through the study of long-term economic, social and environmental issues.
- and, finally, design of new activities for enterprises, startups or spin-offs with traditional operating models.
Every organisation can be designed from scratch to operate according to the NER model.